Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
How do I add a second location or profile for my organization in GIVINGtrax?
How do I add a second location or profile for my nonprofit in GIVINGtrax?
To create a new profile by cloning an existing profile, start at your home dashboard, then:
- Click on “Nonprofit Profile(s)”, then choose “Overview” in the dropdown menu
- Next, click on the icon for “duplicate nonprofit” – it’s the one that looks like two sheets of paper just to the left of the red X.
Change the desired items & click “save”. This will duplicate most of the profile content.
Next, copying public page content and profile items to the new location profile or child organization by following these steps:
- To copy your public page content to the new profile, click on “GivingTrax Page”, then choose your page. Under your profile picture is an option to “edit the page”.
- Select “edit microsite”, to enter edit mode, scroll to the bottom, and select “copy”.
- You may select multiple items from the list on the left and multiple profiles from the list on the right to copy fields and content. You may copy to a single profile or multiple profiles, concurrently.
Tip: If you are adding multiple locations, create the basic profile first, then copy the content over to the new profile(s).
Tip: We recommend you modify the public content for each location for location-specific services.